We recommend you 2 plants.
- Spiruline is composed of :
- 65% of high quality proteins (thanks to the amino acid) that micro sea-weed contains the 8 amino acids that must be provided in every organism. The proteins are essential to the muscles manufacture. 7% of minerals and trace elements : minerals (macro elements present in ponderable quantities) and trace elements (present in a tiny quantity) are essential as they intervene in the vital mechanisms such as: enzymatic process, oxydation reaction, energy transferts, metabolism.
- It is rich in vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B6, B7, B8, B12, D, E and K.
- From its rich composition, the Spiruline stimulates the immune system, detoxifies the body from heavy metals, encourages the oxygenation of the blood, muscles and cells, corrects the deficiencies, stimulates the exchanges of nutrients, and allows to prevent or treat anemia.
- Its important contribution in proteins helps to maintain and to put on some muscles. It reduces muscular pains and improves endurance.
- It helps to get a faster recovery. To sum up, your horse has a better general state (http://horseremedy.eu/fr/herboristerie/70-spirulin).
- And you have the Fenugreek : it's known to help to put on weight to horses. It has a high nutritive value, it's ideal to quickly gain weight, appetite and muscles mass.
- Its pleasant aroma makes the food tasty and helps horses who don't want to eat. The seeds are rich in oil, proteins and vitamins (A, B, C, E) which will help to put on weight on slimmed horses.
- Fenugreek is also recommended for horses who are suffering of gastric disorder. It' is a plant rich in calcium, essential during lactation of the brood mare. (http://horseremedy.eu/fr/herboristerie/27-fenugrec)