Phytotherapy is made of medicine plants and their extract in a therapeutic way. It allows to work on every system : digestive, respiratory, nervous, urogenital, and also the skin. It's more recommended for pathologies with natural mecanisms that need to be regulated and privileged.
- Here are some effects that we expect with plants :
- drainage of residuals of the metabolism and toxins by the kidney or the liver.
- Support of the metabolic and organic functions (digestion, cicatrization).
- Regulation and stimulation of disrupted physiological mecanisms (spasms...).
- Anti-inflammatory, analgesic effects
- Anti-infective effects
- innumostimulant effects
- Cardiac, circulation, decongestant effects
- Effects on the reproductive system
- Effects on the emotional psycho
-The plants are working on the principle of synergy (the active ingredient balance themselves) and the totum. They contain trace elements, minerals, animo acids.
-Hydrotherapy is the water collected during the plants' distillation. The hydrolats can be compared to homeopathy as the active ingredients are in competition around 3% (more or less). It has less toxicity than essential oils. It really works on the field.