What are the papers to have as an owner?

Hi Connor, you need to have the ID card of your horse, he needs to be chipped, you have to get the owner card, and his passport as well if he travels abroad :)
You horse need a chip, an ID card and you need an owner card.
Join the fun and sign up to connect with our 200,000 members!