The equestrian lifestyle community.

Back to feed

Does anyone know a good Equestrian College in Europe?

Does anyone know a good Equestrian College in Europe?
Sweden has a good one as well! Ridskolan Strömsholm
Hartpury is the largest equine college in Europe I believe. They also have members of staff who are Olympic judges and offer students to bring there horse with them or loan one of the school ponies
and whats the opinion about hartpury
Hi Ricardo,
I know only one, it's the "Aeres University of Applied Sciences". There is a Bachelor in International Equine Business Management. It is a business administration degree in which the horse plays a central part. Business administration subjects make up 70% of the International Equine Business Management course. While horse-related subjects make up the remaining 30%. This University is in the Netherlands.
Good luck for your searches.
Hartpury or whittle college in the U.K.