It all depends on what you want to do during these holidays, if you are more access:
- Junior jockeys I advise you the Wellington Riding.
- Ride a gentle giant I advise you the Cumbrian Heavy Horses.
- Horse Whispering I recommend the Casa la Siesta hotel near Vejer de la Frontera in Andalucia.
- Inca trek I recommend the Equestrian Escapes?
- Azores I recommend the In the Saddle.
- Go wild in Nevada I recommend the Steppes Travel in Nevada or Mustang Monument.
A horseback riding vacation can be a trip of a lifetime. I know Equitours it's a business which making sure that your trip is a dream. this is the link : http://www.equitours.com/preparing-for-your-trip/how-to-choose-the-best-horseback-riding-vacation/