Ask @scarcelltherapeutics : What equipment do you need to take the gum samples and then to do the injections?

Hello Emily,

For an autologous treatment, your veterian need to do a little gum biopsy (2 or 3 mm). But most of the time we send to veterinarians some ready to use syringes from our cell bank.. so in this case you dont need a biopsy from your horse...

Team scarcell
Join the fun and sign up to connect with our 200,000 members!