I have a pair of tall boots I've been using for about 3 months now and are mostly broken in but they are still a tad too tall, are there heel inserts I can buy?Or something else?

Yes I have heel inserts but they are hard to find I found mine on amazon
You can go to the shoemaker's or shoe-repairer's to seek advice. Most of the time even regular shoe-repairers can make tailored heel inserts for tall boots :)
I would recommend buying heel inserts from the company your boots are from.
Join the fun and sign up to connect with our 200,000 members!