Emily Boyd Jumping | 5 Questions | 3 Answers

Best soap and why you use it to clean your horse trailer?

Best soap and why you use it to clean your horse trailer?
3
I find that a thorough power washing takes care of 99% of the grime and dirt and some metal polish and some elbow grease on any bare metal afterwards removes the other 1%
Fabuloso
One of my friends gets her trailer acid washed once a year and it looks brand new afterwards!
Signup now to connect with over 100,000 riders!
Signup
X