, Rhythm beads offer a range of benefits to both horse and rider. They are wooden beads with bells strung like a necklace which goes around the horses neck where a martingale would sit.
Here's a list of some of the things they do;
- Alerts any critters in the hedgerows that you are approaching to save spooking your horse.
- Relaxes both horse and rider which boosts confidence.
- Gives a young horse something to focus on while learning.
- Allows a rider to hear the strides of a horse while jumping.
- Aids horse and rider into keeping a rhythm.
It helps that they look pretty too!