I’m sorry that that happened! I know exactly what you are going through. I broke my right foot twice (same bone of course lol) and broke my left foot and had to get surgery. It’s definitely not fun, I’m sure you’ve noticed. If you don’t mind me asking, is it your foot/hand/ankle? Do you have to use crutches? Crutches definitely limit the things you can do. If you are still able to walk (wrist/hand injury or just a walking boot) you can still walk around, go places. You can be more mobile and there are few things that you can’t do, which of course have to include riding *sigh*. Here are some things I did when I was on crutches though:
- bake! Lots and lots of breads and cookies
- make friendship bracelets and sell them/give them away
- lots of online shopping, or just adding stuff to your cart ahaha
- prepare for the upcoming season (make a list for what your horse will need to get, what you will put away, etc.)
- do some fundraising for a cause you support
- find some random crafts to do
There are other things that I can say but for the most part it’s just crafty things. Sorry if you were looking for stuff more horse related, there isn’t much in that category that you can do. Anyways, I hope you get better soon and you heal up quickly! Hope this answers your question!